- Offers pre-formed vitamin A for individuals with decreased conversion efficacy of carotenoids due to genetic variations in the enzyme BCMO1
- Supports healthy VDR activity with 100 mcg (4,000 IU) vitamin D3‡
- Includes 100 mg of choline to support healthy methylation and cognitive function, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations‡
- Supports healthy brain signaling and emotional balance with lithium and vitamin B12 as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin‡
- Promotes cellular function with antioxidants ALA, vitamin C and CoQ10, as well as NAC to support endogenous glutathione production‡
- Moderates healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity with enhanced-absorption DIM‡
- Promotes macular health with a blend of lutein and zeaxanthin‡
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of magnesium to calcium
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org.
Made with Gluten Free and vegetarian ingredients
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.